Saturday, May 3, 2008

★ipod classic and nano spree!★ (CLOSED!)


SPREE will be closing on 7th May 2008. (CLOSED!)











100% guaranteed authentic Apple Ipod.

Getting it from the overseas Apple store itself!
I am getting one classic for myself too!




Comes in original package with :

-Manual

-USB Cable (charger)

-Earpiece
-Dock adapter

-1 year apple warranty


Able to choose any colour you want.


Stocks will arrived on 13th May and I will send out by registered mail for $3.50 or meet-up @ CCK or Woodlands at my convenience.
Only accept POSB/DBS ibanking.


Have to pay AT LEAST 20% deposit.

Amount will be forfeited if you do not pay the full amount after the stocks arrived.


(Will give you my contact number if it makes you feel better after ordering and you can easily contact me. =)


Please do not spree with me if you’re uncomfortable with any of terms and conditions mentioned.


email to smackyglam@hotmail.com for any enquiries or order. will get back to you very soon!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I also have used ipod nano for sale.

$120. Add $3.50 for Registered postage.

Meetup only possible at CCK or Woodlands @ my convenience.

No scratches because have used with with my DLO casing all the while.
2nd gen. 2gb. Silver.

No earphones included because of hygience reason. =)

email to smackyglam@hotmail.com for enquiries or to order.

No comments: